Signup to Start Today
Your perfect start-up for Training and Talent Development Career!
Main Advantages & ‘Giveaways'
- International recognition as a qualified trainer (AT). It is your professional path to the training profession.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate.
- The IBCT Training License Card.
- The right to use the IBCT Associate Trainer (AT) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘AT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of
- Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group.
What to expect
Program Study Load
The study load of the IBCT Train-The-Trainer program, the Associate trainer level is a mixture between intensive high-energy face-to-face sessions and loads of self-study and home assignment.
Self-study & Assignments
Associate Trainer: Program's Information
Who Should Attend
- New Potential Trainers (freelance and/or corporate)
- Corporate Trainers
- Experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training.
- Experienced trainers who want to enhance & standardized their didactic skills.
- Experienced trainers who want to get licensed by IBCT.
Program Eligibility & Admission Requirements
- College education and/or > 5 years work experience
- Average English & IT skills
- Passing the admission interview
Program Training Objectives
- Discuss the concept of training and development and its importance as an investment.
- Realize training as a profession.
- Manage the main cornerstones of the training process.
- Discuss the main outlines of instructional design principles for corporate trainers
- Manage the elements of the training environment
- Decide on and apply the suitable didactic methods that best achieve training goals.
- Deal properly with difficult and challenging behaviors.
- List the professional trainer competencies and responsibilities.
- Design and present effective training PowerPoint presentations.
- Recognize the value of the individual difference in the training context.
- Appreciate the role of training and development in achieving corporate goals.
- Training & Development: A Closer Look
- Managing Training Environment
- Basic Instructional Design & Didactic Methods
- Training as a Career
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Presentation Skills for Trainers
Program Evaluation & Attendance Policy
The program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of the Kirkpatrick model per run.
- Evaluation: customer satisfaction and learning results (know-how and skills).
- The number of participants of each run should be ranged between 12-16 participants.
- 100% attendance obligated
- Pass the tests with min. 55%
- One re-examination attempt within 6 months
IBCT TTT examination encompasses three main sections:
- 20% for participation, Attitude & Motivation
- 40% for the achievement written exam
- 40% for a micro-training session
Get the program brochure
The perfect start-up for corporate trainers.