Signup to Start Today
Your perfect gateway to master the world of Training and Talent Development Career!
Main Advantages & ‘Giveaways'
- International recognition as a Certified Professional Trainer (CPT). It is your professional gateway to master the world of training and HRM Career.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate
- The IBCT Training License Card as ‘Certified Professional Trainer‘
- The right to use the IBCT Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘CPT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of
- Free Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group and Facebook professional page.
- The CPT proud pin for trainers.
What to expect
Program Study Load
The study load of the IBCT Train-The-Trainer program, the Certifed Professional Trainer Level is a mixture of highly intensive and high-energy face-to-face sessions and loads of self-study and home assignment.
Self-study & Assignments
Certified Professional Trainer: Program's Information
Who Should Attend
- Professional Trainers
- Talent Development Professionals
- HRM Professionals
- HRD Professionals
- Training Consultants
- Corporate Trainers
- Training Officers
- Training Corporate CEOs
- Faculty Developers
- Coaching Professionals
Program Eligibility & Admission Requirements
- College education and/or > 5 years work experience
- Advanced English & good IT skills
- Achieving the IBCT ‘AT’ Level
- Passing the admission interview
Program Training Objectives
By the successful completion of the program, trainees will be able to:
- Successfully apply attitude change theories in training and organizations
- Form the targeted attitude of trainees and human resources.
- Positively change the attitude of human resources and trainees.
- Discuss the attitude existence levels
amongthe perception, bias, and attribution.
- Explain the attitude formation and change theories.
- Play a suitable trainer’s role in different training situations.
- Successfully apply the adult learning principles in training.
- Interpret the corporate motivation theories.
- Motivate trainees and human resources.
- Professionally deal and train trainees and human resources with different learning styles.
- Manage the group dynamics in training and corporate contexts
- Evaluate training programs
- Point out the difference between the theories of personality.
- Effectively deal and train trainees and human resources with different personality styles.
- Reflect positive attitude for strictly applying the IBCT international standards in training and HRD.
- Consider the individuality of human resources and trainees.
- Realize the importance of managing each phase of group dynamics.
- Training Styles
- Professional Trainer’s Roles
- Attitude Formation (Advanced)
- Attitude Change (Advanced)
- Personality’s Styles for Trainers
- Motivation for Trainers
- Group Dynamics for Trainers
- Training Evaluation
- Advanced Learning Styles
Program Evaluation & Attendance Policy
The program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of the Kirkpatrick model per run.
- Evaluation: customer satisfaction and learning results (know-how and skills).
- The number of participants of each run should be ranged between 12-16 participants.
- 100% attendance obligated
- Pass the tests with min. 60%
- One re-examination attempt within 6 months
IBCT TTT examination encompasses three main sections:
- 20% for participation, Attitude & Motivation
- 40% for the achievement written exam
- 40% for a micro-training session
Get the program brochure
Your Gateway to Master the World of Training.