Signup to Start Today
Your perfect gateway to stand out from the Pack in the Training and Talent Development Career! This is the highest, expert, level!
Main Advantages & ‘Giveaways'
- International recognition as a Certified Trainer and HRD Expert (CT/HRDC).
- You’ll earn a diploma in HRD.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate.
- The IBCT International Training License Card.
- Two unique IBCT syllabi. (Valuable reference books).
- Having a personal IBCT coach.
- Lots of practical training tools and training aids.
- Project management book.
- Templates and USB stick with models and tools.
- CT golden proud pin.
- Cross-cultural experience.
- Expansion of your international network.
- The right to use the IBCT Certified Trainer (CT/HRDC) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘CT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of
- Free Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group and Facebook professional page.
What to expect
Program Study Load
The study load of the IBCT Train-The-Trainer program, the Certified Trainer and HRD Consultant Level is a mixture of highly intensive and high-energy face-to-face sessions and loads of self-study hours and submitting an improvement HRD project plan.
Contact Hours & Self-study
Study Load (ECTS)
Program Duration (months)
Certified Trainer & HRD Consultant : Program's Information
Who Should Attend
- Professional Trainers
- HRM Managers and Talent Professionals
- HRD Managers Professionals
- Training Consultants/Experts
- Senior Corporate Trainers
- Training Officers
- Training Corporate CEOs
- Faculty Developers
- Coaching Professionals
Program Eligibility & Admission Requirements
- College education and/or > 8 years work experience
- Advanced English & good IT skills
- Achieving the IBCT ‘CPT’ Level
- Passing the admission interview
Program Training Objectives
By the successful completion of the program, trainees will be able to:
- Thoroughly discuss concepts of strategic corporate education.
- Conduct organizational, cultural and functional analysis.
- Conduct organizational gap analysis.
- Assess training needs at all levels.
- Design training and develop challenging learning processes.
- Plan and endorse a powerful transfer of training.
- Conduct training program evaluation at the four levels of Kirkpatrick.
- Write, evaluate, present and convince the management with your project plan.
- Plan for his/her continuous development.
- Reflect and evaluate his/her professional performance.
- Perform a professional didactical analysis.
- Apply a wide range of advanced training techniques/methods.
- Observe and assess behavior.
- Provide constructive feedback (on didactic skills).
- Dealing with troublesome situations and professional dilemmas.
- Project management: transferring learning to organizational results.
- Organizations & corporate training programs, an introduction.
- Adult learning within organizations.
- Company scans & training needs assessment.
- Program development.
- Transfer of training & (on-the-job) coaching.
- Evaluation and impact assessment.
- Examination session: presenting the improvement plan (project plan).
Program Evaluation & Attendance Policy
The program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of the Kirkpatrick model per run.
- Evaluation: customer satisfaction and learning results (know-how and skills).
- The number of participants of each run should be ranged between 12-16 participants.
- 100% attendance obligated
- Pass the tests with min. 60%
- One re-examination attempt within 6 months
- Passing the project plan defense.
Fees and ROI
- Investment: US $3,185 excluding airline ticket, including hotel package.
- Return on Investment: Our research showed that previous program evaluation demonstrated a Return On Investment of 1.5. (controlled by Deloitte Accountants).
- Location: Next Run is planned to be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tentative Start Dates: Second Quarter 2019
Get the program brochure
Stand Out from the Pack!